Ukranian Egg Decorating Tool (Eagleridge)

I'm looking for a 'kistka,' the tool for drawing the wax onto the egg. If anyone has the tools or wax or dyes collecting dust in a cupboard, I would be glad to take them off your hands.
This post has expired!

Browse more recent posts »

Posted by
Approximate Location