Broken Camera which has tripod connector (Hayle)

Wanted please - I am looking for a broken camera that has a tripod connector underneath for a project thank you.

You may have an old broken camera which is useless laying around.
I need it for the tripod connector usually found at the base of the camera.


Freegle you know it makes sense

Posted by
Approximate Location