Desktop computer cover (Bucksburn)

Hello, i’m looking for an old cover from a desktop computer. As in the metal panel that slides over the computer. It’s for a project i want to try my hand at that looks interesting. Thanking you
This post has expired!

Browse more recent posts »

Posted by
Member for 4 years
0 Offers / 0 Requests (90 days)
Approximate Location