Plastic flex part fordownspout (21774)

Not sure technical term. It’s white and plastic. Flexes and extends. Probably best you just look at the pic. Haha Pick up in neighborhood across from New Market Post Office. Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not get a reply from me.

Posted by
Member for 10 years
1 Offer / 0 Requests (90 days)
Approximate Location