OK fellow recyclers we are cleaning our basement and I have just one question....where did I get all this stuff?
1. 2 black octagon planters? pedestals?
2. 5 fondue forks in box (I have no fondue pot LOL)
3. 15/ 14oz glasses with the Bears logo on them. (can't believe I got my husband to part with these!)
4. Large aluminum baking tin (12" X 20") and 2 small aluminum tins (10" X 8") All three new. Must take all three.
5. 18 green hanging file folders
6. An assortment of Tupperware. Must take all. Older cake carrier. Green lettuce keeper. White tall container. 2 sided measuring pitcher.
7. Brown wooden pedestal table. 4' in diameter. No chairs Very good condition.
8. Red dog leash. Short.
9. Heavy duty packing tape dispenser
10. Garlic press
11. Letter opener and scissors in a leather sheath.
12. Vintage wooden barrel tap
13. 2 small, white, handled bowls (porridge?) oven and micro safe.
14. 2 small corning ware dishes 15oz. each
15. Ice container for freezer. White plastic
16. 2 white, wooden bi-fold doors. Will fit a 24" opening.
17. Stone gas logs.
PLEASE GIVE ME A DAY WITH A TWO HOUR WINDOW OF TIME WHEN YOU CAN PICK UP.
AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE A NO SHOW. Or I am afraid you will read about me in the paper.....crazy woman found running down the road screaming!
If you don't find anything that you want....stayed tuned....we are not done yet!
Thank you, Therese
elgin west side loooong eclectice list! cleaning basement