Good Morning Freecyclers! Here is my final list. If these items do not go by this weekend, and are out of my house, they go in the garbage.
1. Blow up raft for pool
2. 5 fondue forks in box (I have no fondue pot LOL)
3. Vintage wooden wine press
4. Spare tire (donut) for Hyundai Sonata. New never used.
5. 18 green hanging file folders
6. New Korky 3" toilet flapper replacement. Still in packaging.
7. Brown wooden pedestal table. 4' in diameter. No chairs Very good condition.
8. Red dog leash. Short.
9. Heavy duty packing tape dispenser
10. Garlic press
13. 2 small, white, handled bowls (porridge?) oven and micro safe.
14. 2 small corning ware dishes 15oz. each
15. Ice container for freezer. White plastic
16. 2 white, wooden bi-fold doors. Will fit a 24" opening. Solid wood. Great Condition.
17. Stone gas logs. for gas fireplace.
18. Glade air freshner plug ins with some refills. (6 plug ins)
PLEASE LEAVE A DAY WITH A TWO HOUR WINDOW THAT YOU CAN PICK UP. I AM NOT PHYSICALLY ATTACHED TO MY COMPUTER, BUT I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN.
Have a wonderful day....it looks like summer has finally arrived! No shows please bother someone else.
elgin west side eclectic list feverishly cleaning out