Inflatable baby toy (RG31- Tilehurst)

This is an inflatable toy with plastic balls in it for a baby to push and roll around once they are able to move a bit!

Can be left inflated or deflated if you like, it's a bit of a pain to blow up!

Please provide a phone number to arrange collection.

Many thanks

This post has expired!

Browse more recent posts »

Posted by
Approximate Location