Pencil sharpener (Wilstead)

If someone has an old type pencil sharpener they don't need I would like to give it a new home. It's the one that has a clear holder for the shavings and a
side handle with a size guide for the pencils. They are the sharpeners we used to have in school, (I don't know if they still use them now though).

Posted by
Approximate Location