The cover piece (blanking plug) from the mixer taps - Lordswood (ME5)

Is anyone close to me getting rid of a sink that had mixer taps?

Does anyone have that little circle cover piece (blanking plug) and its connector that covers the spot where your mixer tap is NOT put? (It's like a silvery disc with a butterflyish screw thingy underneath)

Please don't bin it if you are replacing your sink!

I would love to be able to give it a new home - I promise to take care of it :-)

I do not own car so close to Lordswood please

Thanks :-)
Can you help with this request?
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.
Posted by

Member for 3 years
33 Offers / 3 Requests (90 days)
Approximate Location