Leaf grabbers (Wanstead E11)

Anyone got a pair of leaf grabbers they no longer need? The type that look like two curved plastic ( or metal) rakes to pick up fallen leaves. Many thanks
Can you help with this request?
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.
Posted by

Member for 1 year
4 Offers / 4 Requests (90 days)
Approximate Location