Kitchen sink overflow unit (Bristol, BS13)


The bit that attaches my kitchen sink overflow pipe to the sink has corroded and needs replacing. I don't need a whole unit but can't seem to purchase just the piece I need. So I was wondering whether anyone has a sink that they have to dispose of with the overflow attachment still in tact. I'd really appreciate being able to rescue it! Mine is round. I've attached a photo of what I'm looking for.

Cheers :>

Can you help with this request?
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.
Posted by
Approximate Location