blow up mattress. Garran

It's a Li-Lo and is actually a wide single size. Flock or velour type finish on the top with baffles to keep it reasonably flat.Did a test inflation and it's sound. Has 2 inlet spots so you can manually pump or use a hairdryer.A
This post has expired!

Browse more recent posts »

Posted by
Approximate Location