Rain water diverter, tap/hose connector, watering things (Walton-on-Thames KT12)

Down pipe rain water diverter - to fit a down pipe approx. 6.5cm or less.

Tap/hose connector

Three things that you screw onto an old lemonade (or similar) bottle to drip-feed water into wa pot I think but would work in the ground.

Aay use?

Posted by
Approximate Location