"Your passport to great reading," this magazine comes out four times a year.
Its goal is to publish excellent literature by writers from all over the world--being written today.
If you'd like to see real life from different cultural perspectives, this is for you.
Each magazine includes fiction, interviews, essays, book reviews, poetry.
Many of them are still in their plastic mailing wrapper.
Each issue has a special focus, relevant to today's concerns.
* GRAPHIC NONFICTION, Winter 2020.
* RESISTING VIOLENCE THROUGH WRITING, Autumn 2019.
* THE CITY ISSUE: HONG KONG, Spring 2019.
* BELIEF IN AN AGE OF INTOLERANCE, December 2017.
* LIVES INTERRUPTED: MIGRATION STORIES, September 2017.
* Prize-winning CHILDREN'S LITERATURE, October 2014.
* CROSS-CULTURAL HUMOR, April 2014.
* FOUR-LEGGED FICTIONS: WRITERS AND THEIR CANINE CHARACTERS, August 2013.
Every issue is in perfect condition.
Fair Offer Policy applies
World Literature TODAY: 2015-20 (Dubuque)
This post has been withdrawn.