Laptop power cable end (EU prongs) (Main & King Edward area)

This is the wall to adapter portion of a laptop charger. As you can see it has a European plug on it, which means it may be handy for you if you go to Europe with your laptop sometimes. It could also be used with a EU to North America wall plug adapter.

The other end with the 3 circles fits some adapters. I know my Acer and Samsung laptops fit it, but you’ll have to make sure this is the type you need for your laptop adapter.

Fair Offer Policy applies
This post has expired!

Browse more recent posts »

Posted by
Approximate Location