Giving away the following household items:
1. Red fabric lampshade, 12"h x 18" diam.
2. Black spring-activated Health-o-Meter bathroom scale. Still definitely works; has adjustment wheel for zeroing.
3. 4 night lights, no two alike, require small bulbs (not included). Two have lost their shields. PLEASE TAKE ALL.
4. 5 decorative mini bulbs, 3 from one set, 2 from another; not all from original packaging. PLEASE TAKE ALL.
5. Small black metal candlestick holder with loop handle.
6. Set of 2 white curtains with scallop-and-eyelet borders, 27" wide by 22" long. Will need ironing. PLEASE TAKE BOTH.
7. Red curtain, 86" wide by 16" long. That is not a typo; this must be some sort of decorative flounce or something.
8. Expandable fabric doohickey (see multiple views in photos), possibly a Moroccan lantern. The drawstring locks with a plastic toggle at the top.
Favor will be given to those interested in multiple items.
Fair Offer Policy applies
Household items (Cambridgeport, near Dana Park)
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.