Propane BBQ Connector (South-End Guelph)

What I am looking for is the old style connector for a propane BBQ. It is the brass fitting on the end of the hose that connects to the tank. The old style has a reverse thread that goes inside the fitting on the tank. The newer style goes on the outside and that is NOT what I need. Thanks.
Can you help with this request?
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.
Posted by
Approximate Location