Fence wire stretcher and clips (Wallingford)

This stretcher is meant to be used with a come-along. It grabs (clamps) the wire, then you use your come-along to tighten the strand.
The clips are meant to be used with the t-shape steel posts.
Large quantity of the clips: 500?

Posted by
Approximate Location