Attachments for Upright Vacuum (Mississauga Central)

Hi, wondering if anyone has any accessories/attachments for an upright vacuum, I lost mine in a move. The nozzle that connects to the hose, specifically what helps vacuum edges and corners. I have posted a photo of what they look like. Any brand, I have been notified that they are pretty universal. Thank you
Can you help with this request?
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.
Posted by
Approximate Location