Valve spring compressor (to borrow) (S of Ypsi)

I would like to borrow a tool for compressing valve springs on an engine. It has to be the type that looks like a big C-clamp, because the springs are recessed into the cylinder head (it is a bucket valvetrain on a 2006 Toyota 1.5L). I should only need it for a week or two - I'll pick it up and return it anywhere around Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, or Belleville. Thanks!

Posted by
Approximate Location