A collection of seasonal clothes that best fits the average 9-12m old (my baby is small and narrow, so she fit into these until she was 18 months.)
All is used.
Some is like good condition, others are play condition (have some staining).
All is from good material, mostly cotton, that can serve another child.
Here is the approximate list:
- a dragon zip up footed bunting (good for stroller riding, not really for walking)
- a knitted hoodie, double layered
- a white knitted hoodie, single layer
- 2 snap button long sleeve shirts, purple and pale blue
- 5 short sleeve rompers (3 from Primary.com, 2 from Carter's)
- 11 pairs leggings/soft fitted pants
1st photo is of the whole lot; other photos are details of the items.
I am in 20008, near Van Ness metro station.
Pick-up preferred. That said...
If you're close by, I may be able to bike these over to you.
If you are farther off and can't get these yourself, let's reach out to the DC Mutual Aid network to see if anyone could drive these over.
Fair Offer Policy applies
9-12m Clothes (20008, near Van Ness metrostop)
This offer has been gifted to someone and is no longer available.