fondue set (was sort of pot) (Rusholme M14)

EDIT: Apparently it is indeed a fondue thing. you'd need a bowl to go on top

I'm not entirely sure _what_ this is tbh
The text says fondue de chocolate. It's about a pint mug sized. The 'handles' can take the weight, but wouldnt be enough to carry if it had some kind of glass in as a liner.
If someone wants to try doing a fondue with it, I have a set of the eating sticks too.
Interested in this offer?
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.