I've got a bunch of medical supplies left over from community nursing visits to my mother. Policy is they can't take excess supplies back. Crazy right? So hoping someone can find a good use for them in the community. Aside from the big bag of cloth gauzes and skin protector, all other items are still sealed in their packaging and well within the expiry date. Consists of:
* 1 x Big bag of cloth bandage gauzes. Used and unused. Used ones have been washed and are clean. Includes some clip claws to hold bandages in place.
* 3 x bandage tape rolls
* 1 x full arm skin protector for tear prevention
* 1 x 11.5cm scissors
* 5 x disposable oral swabs
* 2 x topical sodium chloride irrigation solutions
* 2 x basic complete dressing packs incl swabs, tray, forceps etc.
* 3 x non-woven dressing bandages 10cmx10cm
* 2 x medic impregnated wound contact layer
* 1 x non-adherent dressing layer - goes between wound and cloth bandage to prevent bandage sticking to skin.
To be taken as one lot!
Fair Offer Policy applies
First Aid & Bandage Supplies (Strathfield)
218 days ago
This offer has been gifted to someone and is no longer available.
Approximate Location Show marker