Tray or lid (Stanley Crook DL15)

Any plastic or metal tray or lid. Maybe you have a lid you don't have a box for?
Looking for anything that I can use underneath my seedlings to catch the drips.
Its ok if it has a hole or crack I can tape it up.
Any size or shape.
Drop off Stanley Crook/ Roddymoor or Frosterley or can come to you if needed.
If you think you have something that might be useful let me know.
Can you help with this request?
To reply to this post, please log in or sign up.