Plastic Trunking/conduit (Backworth NE27)

As someone has been kind enough to point out I have used the incorrect name for this. They have informed me It is trunking not conduit. It's all the same to me, the picture lets you know what it is. Cable management., It's still cream and white and still. straight and corner.