Hi, i am just leaving a message, if anyone has items / consumables which are used by the elderly sick who are being homecared and would like to give them away, please do contact me, i will collect. The items/ consumables which I am looking for are:
1. Adult diapers in size M and L (does not matter the brand, Tena or Nateen or others) [does not matter if pack is opened, as long as the leftover diapers are clean]
2. (disposable) Bedliners [ does not matter if pack is opened, as long as the leftovers are clean]
3. (disposable) Latex (hospital) gloves [does not matter if the box is opened or half used etc, as long as the leftovers are clean]
4. (disposable) 50ml feeding syringes for NG tube feeding [MUST be new and unopened]
5. Sterile gauze packs [ does not matter size, MUST be new and unopened packs]
Thanks a lot.
To reply to this request and browse free items in your area,