pressure corector for combi bolier (Hitchin (pirton))

Sep 26, 2016
477 days ago

Looking for the chrome tube that you connect to the combi boiler to correct the water pressure.

Last year TSG walked off with mine and they were sending a replacement but it never came and I forgot about it. Now the contract has been taken over by another heating team so they will not supply a new one.

Thank you

To reply to this request and browse free items in your area,
Join Now!
0 Offers / 1 Wants (30 days)
Member since 2014-08-30


10d - Large sofa cushions... not the decorative kind but the large ones you sit...