Hi, i am just leaving a message, if anyone has items / consumables which
are used by the elderly sick who are being homecared and would like to give
them away, please do contact me, i will collect. The items/ consumables
which I am looking for are:
1. Adult diapers in size M and L (does not matter the brand, Tena or
Nateen or others)
2. (disposable) Bedliners
3. (disposable) Latex (hospital) gloves
4. (disposable) 50ml feeding syringes for NG tube feeding [MUST be new and
5. Sterile gauze packs [ does not matter size, MUST be new and unopened
6. Highback reclined wheel or push chair (for neck support and balance)
#kindly note that i am not able to deal with specialised medication (due to duty of care) and large bulky items like hospital beds at this moment, just managed to pay forward a manual crank and another electric one recently, do not have the manpower for now. Can only handle smaller items n at most, recline push or wheelchair. I do not deal with sale or resale, it is all abt recycling, zero waste n paying forward. Nothing more. Seek an understanding.
If you no longer require these items/ consumables no. 1 to 6 and would like to give them away, pls do contact me. God bless.
Thanks a lot.
To reply to this request and browse free items in your area,