Edging for plastering?? (Chartham CT4)

May 30, 2017
603 days ago

I'm sure this stuff has a technical name...the gauze/metal bits you use for the corners of walls when plastering (see photo!). 2 x 235cm lengths. If you'd like them please let me know in your reply when you could collect. Thanks

Check out the pictures at:

Fair Offer Policy applies

To claim this free item and browse other free items in your area,
Join Now!
0 Offers / 0 Wants (30 days)
Member since 2010-06-10

No Recent Posts