Mangle , or , Printing Press (MK6 : Peartree Bridge)

Jun 2, 2017
500 days ago

Hello ,
     Does anyone have a Mangle ( sometimes called a 'ringer' ) ? Consisting of two hand- turned rollers . It can be freestanding or need mounting onto a table or something . Even attached to a dead washing machine ... My daughters are very artistic and need a Mangle or , Printing Press ; for copper etchings which are printed under great pressure . I include pictures to show these . Information or advice regarding printing also welcome . Please help !
 thanks ,
previously posted locally

Check out the pictures at:

To reply to this request and browse free items in your area,
Join Now!
0 Offers / 0 Wants (30 days)
Member since 2014-08-15

No Recent Posts