A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Solid wood chair. (Sutton Pools OX14)
Solid wooden chair. To me this chair feels very solid and has a good weight to it. Feels comfy and a bit wider than most chairs. Feels solid and good quaility!


+1



+8
+7
+6



+3
+2
+1



+1



+2
+1



+2
+1


+1



+1
Free:
Purple 80s cocoon cardigan jumper (Sutton Pools OX14)
Expired
Purple 80s cocoon cardigan jumper ! Unfortunately the moths have got it so needs repair.



+3
+2
+1


+1





+4
+3
+2







+3
+2
+1



9h
Free:
iPhone 6. Phone camera lens and in ear headphones/ earbuds (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
iPhone 6 - 64g. Just been siting in a box. Had a broken screen - but only at the top. Got it second hand with the chip at the top in the screen - I was planning to fix it! Also comes with charging cable, ear buds and a couple of add on camera lenses.




17h
Free:
Ektara. String instrument / percussion musical (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Ektara! It’s a small string instrument from India. Really fun to play with! And an interesting talking point

17h
Free:
Lino small roll (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Small roll of Lino!




18h
Free:
Outside children toys (Sutton Pools OX14)
Buckets and shovels and things for playing in sand or water

1d
Free:
Dalek egg cup - chipped (Sutton Pools OX14)
Chipped dalek. Chipped - but I imagine could be sculpted on top of to make something new! Miliput would be a great medium to add stuff to it.


1d
Free:
Massive desk (Sutton Pools OX14)
Really big desk. I’m not sure how it goes together, corner desk.



1d
Free:
Glass. Table top? Circle, round. (Sutton Pools OX14)
Piece of glass. I think it’s a table top? It’s round / circle shape. Could turn anything into a fancy table!

2d
Free:
Printer scanner (Sutton Pools OX14)
Printer / scanner - it’s prints and scans!




2d
Free:
Printer / Scanner (Sutton Pools OX14)
It’s a printer scanner!




2d
Free:
Shredder (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Shredder! Feels solid and has metal parts.



2d
Free:
Clothes airer - radiator hung (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Clothes airer - radiator hung Causes less damp (as placing wet clothes straight on top of radiator causes damp!) and makes more drying space. Might have more than one!

2d
Free:
Mitre saw, chop saw. (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Mitre / chop saw. I’m pretty sure this works - it just needs a bit of maintenance - it doesn’t go up and down easily and is a little jammed by the guard? Maybe needs a new blade. I think it’s a super easy fix if you know what you’re doing!

3d
Free:
Two speakers - goodman (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Two speakers, made by good man. See images for more info. I am pretty sure they work - but I have no way of testing them!


3d
Free:
Solid wood shelves (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Solid wood shelves - have a look at pictures for condition.



48d
Free:
Solid wood shelves (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Solid wood shelves

48d
Free:
Desk with shelves (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Desk with shelves

48d
Free:
Under desk accessories on wheels. cupboard? Table? (West Hampstead NW2)
Expired
Under desk accessory on wheels . Cupboard? Table? Could have lots of uses!

105d




124d
Free:
Wood shelves (West Hampstead NW2)
Expired
Wood shelves! Not Ikea!



131d
Free:
Desk accessory on wheels (Sutton Pools OX14)
Expired
Desk accessory on wheels - I imagine it goes under the desk and could hold anything or the computer?

147d
Free:
Kindling dry sticks! (St Andrew's BS6)
Expired
This tree / bush fell down last year and now I have a massive pile of very dry sticks! I wonder if it’s usful for anyone for kindling? They are so dry they just snap. Also an old fence panel !


153d
Free:
Bits of wood and new wood flooring (West Hampstead NW2)
Gifted
Bits of wood and new wood flooring


155d
Free:
Clear acrylic plastic sheet (West Hampstead NW2)
Gifted
Clear acrylic plastic sheet Clear acylic 73cm x 28cm (and 43cm wide - about half way down )

167d
Free:
New printer ink! (West Hampstead NW2)
Gifted
This is a box of unused printer ink - it was bought a long time ago but all sealed so I imagine it still works!




172d
Free:
6 goblin heads (St Andrew's BS6)
Gifted
6 goblin heads! In different colours. One is semi translucent


180d
Free:
Nintendo Wii (St Andrew's BS6)
Gifted
Nintendo wii!


187d
Free:
Free view box (West Hampstead NW2)
Gifted
I think this is a free view box for getting more channels!


208d
Free:
Blue 1970s lounger or camping bed (Sutton Pools OX14)
Gifted
Retro garden style! From the 70s! Missing a few springs but has enough to hold the fabric up. For camping or garden lounging


216d
Free:
Big heavy pot (West Hampstead NW2)
Expired
Big heavy cast iron? Pot. A tiny bit a rust but amazing for cooking over a fire or any other purposes!!




218d