A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
kurig (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Black Keurig single cup coffee maker in good working condition


+1
Free:
Play-Doh accessories (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Accessories for shaping Play-Doh

57d
Free:
Soup Tureen (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Soup bowl with spoon and saucer, no chips

73d
Free:
Marble run toy (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Marble run game. Lots of fun.

73d
Request:
Wood chipper (Mavis and Eglinton)
Hello. I am looking for a wood chipper for tree, branches and twigs. If anyone has one, they are not using it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
81d
Free:
Nine cube storage system (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
The metal rods are placed in the plastic connecters so that the cube can be arranged in different configurations. The shelf is lightweight but can hold up to 100 pounds. Included are the parts to build the storage shelf +9 dark blue storage boxes.



96d
Free:
Nail polish (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
A bunch of nail polish. Different brands and colors.

98d
Request:
Shade perennials (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for the following plans. Bleeding hearts, Lily of the valley and sweet Woodruff plans. If anyone has some in their garden that they need to get rid of, I would gladly take them off your hands. I am trying to start a shade garden. Thank you.
103d
Free:
Miswak or Siwak sticks (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
I have three miswak sticks still sealed in their package.
131d
Request:
Foot bath (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for a foot bath. If anyone has one they no longer need it would greatly be appreciated and put to good use. Thank you.

132d
Request:
Bricks or cinderblocks (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for approximately 12 bricks or cinderblocks for a project. If anyone has some they could spare it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

167d
Request:
Cross cut shredder (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for a cross cut shredder. If anyone has one they can part with it would be put to great use. Thank you.

187d
Free:
Baking Tins (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Three bacon tins for making loafs

215d
Request:
IKEA LED Light (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking to replace this light I broke. I believe is the IKRA MITLED. Thank You

221d
Request:
Black Veil (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for a black veil. Can be a headband, fascinator or hat. Thank you.
223d
Request:
Violin (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for a violin in working condition please and thank you. Trying to take lessons. If anyone has a violin, they no longer need. It would be greatly appreciated.
239d
Request:
Nintendo Wii remote (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking to replace a lost Nintendo Wii remote. If anyone has extras, they can spare it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

241d
Request:
Walnut wood stain (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for some wood stain. Close to the colour walnut. I don’t need much if anyone has leftovers they no longer need. It would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.
243d
Free:
Table lamp (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Hide adjustable table lamp

249d

250d
Free:
Snake plant (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Snake plant in need of a good home. Decorative pot not included.

250d
Request:
Plastic drawer (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. One of the drawers in this unit broke. I am in search of a plastic drawer to go into this drawer unit. Look into replace either just the one drawer or the entire unit. The brand is STERILITE. Approximate dimensions are 21 inches wideThank you.


274d
Request:
TV (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for a television in good working condition please and thank you.
281d
Free:
The power of now (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Three CD audiobook.

290d
Free:
Pale with lid (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Utility bucket from Home Depot. Spray painted pink. Lid spray painted gold.

295d
Free:
Serving tray (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Dark brown wood serving tray

295d
Free:
Paper lantern (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hanging paper lantern. With cherry blossoms print.

295d
Free:
Winter carpet (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Black heavy duty carpet. Approximately 2‘ x 4‘. This is leftover after we cut out pieces for front and back door entrances.

295d
Request:
Mat for office chair (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for an office chair mat that goes under the chair so it can roll out easily. Thank you.
296d
Request:
BLACKPaint (Mavis and Eglinton)
Expired
Hello. I am looking for some black paint for Painting a piece of wood that is 4‘ x 1‘. If anyone has any leftover paint, they no longer need I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
296d
Free:
Random crafting supplies (Mavis and Eglinton)
Gifted
Mod podge is about half full

299d