A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Hand held vacuum cleaner. (Stanley Gate L39)
I am looking for a small hand held vacuum cleaner, either cordless or power charged. Thank you.


+1
Request:
Trainers size5 (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for some trainers ideal for running size5, thanks.


14h
Request:
Grey emulsion paint (Stanley Gate L39)
Any grey emulsion paint if anyone can help me out please.Any shade will do pale or dark.
5d
Request:
Mens &Womens health, books. (Stanley Gate L39)
Hi I'm looking for any mens health magazines and books, doesn't matter how old,thanks.And any womens fitness, fashion magazines.

5d
Request:
Nutri Bullet (Stanley Gate L39)
Know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a Nutri Bullet smoothie maker.Thank you.or consider any smoothie maker.

5d
Request:
Any play station games. (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for some PS3&4 games.

5d
Request:
Menshealth Magazines (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for any Menshealth magazines, to help with my workouts and my PT training, thanks Matt.
5d
Request:
Radiator Foil (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for any behind the Radiators foil.after about 3metres.
5d
Request:
Crystals book. (Stanley Gate L39)
Just got interested in crystals, looking for some books to get more details on them.

6d
Request:
Ladies clothes 10/12s. (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for some winter Clothing for myself not to re sell,like some posts. Genuine I'm in need of some clothes all items accepted, I will donate to my local charity shop if receive any that's not suitable, thank you for your time. I especially need some jeans, cargo pants, joggers in sizes 12/14.

6d
Request:
Vacuum Cleaner (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for a vacuum cleaner, hand held type or stick style type.Mine has broke, if anyone can gift me one please.

6d
Free:
Make Up Brushes (Stanley Gate L39)
Got about 8different make up brushes, if anyone wants them.

6d
Request:
Hand held vacuum cleaner. (Stanley Gate L39)
I'm looking for a hand held or stick style vacuum cleaner, either cordless or power charged, thank you.

7d
Request:
Ladies Jean's.Any style. (Stanley Gate L39)
Any style Jean's wanted in sizes 12/14,these are for myself,.i only have one pair, if anyone can gift me some please.

7d
Free:
Cooking Apples (Stanley Gate L39)
Withdrawn
Cooking apples for free,just come and collect, loads of them,ormskirk .

13d
Request:
Womens underwear (Stanley Gate L39)
Asking for underwear especially bras aize 34D,underwear 12/14 ,I'm a carer and asking for a client.

15d
Free:
Brand new colouring kit (Stanley Gate L39)
Gifted
Colouring kit inc 10 colours of felt tip pens and additional 36 brand new colouring pencils, genuine replies only please.



33d
Free:
Colouring Pencils. (Stanley Gate L39)
Gifted
2sets of brand new colouring pencils .

33d
Request:
Ladies summer clothes (Stanley Gate L39)
In need of some clothes especially summer clothes please. In sizes 10/12s,if anyone can help, thank you .I'm asking on behalf of my girlfriend.

36d

49d
Request:
Summer shoes,trainers (Stanley Gate L39)
Withdrawn
Ladies summer shoes needed size5 please, and I'm looking for some summer clothes as well, thank you.

49d
Request:
I pod (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for an I pod with music already installed on it,to use why out running, thanks.

50d
Request:
Any self help books. (Stanley Gate L39)
Looking for some self help books please.

50d
Request:
Any arsenal football shirts (Stanley Gate L39)
Arsenal footy tops adult size small,teenager size,thank you.To send to family abroad.

50d
Free:
Books on Auschwitz. (Stanley Gate L39)
Withdrawn
Mint condition books.

53d
Request:
White gloss paint (Stanley Gate L39)
Withdrawn
Need some to paint to do some decorating.suitable to paint doors and skirting boards.

53d
Free:
Creatine powder&BCAA (Stanley Gate L39)
Gifted
Tub of creatine and branched chain amino acids.

54d
Free:
Gym wear size 8 (Stanley Gate L39)
Gifted
Two pairs of gym wear leggings, suitable gym/running both brand new size 8.


66d
Free:
Mens On Cloud trainers size 10 (Ormskirk L39)
Gifted
Bit of wear and tear, but plenty of life left in them.

67d
Free:
Hand cream set. (Ormskirk L39)
Withdrawn
Baylis and Harding hand creams set.

89d
Free:
Swimming goggles, cap. (Ormskirk L39)
Expired
Speedo swimming cap and goggles.

90d