A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Skirt/slacks hangers (Toms River)
Expired
As pictured



Free:
Bakeware Rack (Toms River)
Gifted
Does not work in my cabinet. Put it together, never used it.


25d
Free:
Nebulizer (Toms River)
Expired
New, never used

32d
Free:
NexGard (Toms River)
Gifted
Two doses, expiration 09/2027

33d
Free:
Nespresso “Original” Pods (Toms River)
Gifted
I bought the wrong size.


57d
Free:
Tan Clutch (Toms River)
Expired
Very good condition

57d
Free:
Black Canvas Bag (Toms River)
Expired
Was a free gift. Never used

57d
Free:
Frozen Pureed Meals (Toms River)
Expired
My friend has entered a residential facility and can no longer use these meals. There are about 20 of them. If you would like some or all, please let me know.

58d
Free:
Watch Bands (Toms River)
Expired
Multiple colors, all the same.

71d
Free:
Deck of cards (Toms River)
Expired
Was sent to me in the mail. Brand new.

71d
Free:
Insulated Picnic Basket (Toms River)
Gifted
Never used.


93d
Free:
Old Landscaping Edging Stones (Toms River)
Expired
Took these from a neighbor, thinking I would do something, but I have not.

98d
Free:
Calendars (Toms River)
Expired
20+ calendars, mostly from this year. They can be used when pictures are needed for kids projects, collages, etc. There are various types – landscapes, animals, birds, ocean, etc.

101d
Free:
Pizza Stone (Toms River)
Gifted
We just don’t make pizza anymore. Hopefully someone can use the stone.

101d
Free:
Outdoor Dog Bed (Toms River)
Gifted
32” L X 20”W. Intended for outdoor use, although I’m sure you could use it indoors if you would like.


114d
Free:
Drink Containers (Toms River)
Gifted
Never used. 3 water bottles-1 has infusion device; 1 coffee cup

154d
Free:
Ear Buds (Toms River)
Expired
I don’t know if people still use these, I really know nothing about them. Three sets.

154d
Free:
Briefs (Toms River)
Expired
8 in package

154d
Free:
Garden Magazines (Toms River)
Expired
16 issues

278d

295d
Free:
Smart Bulbs (Toms River)
Gifted
Four light bulbs and a hub. There are no instructions.

334d
Free:
Smart Light Bulbs (Toms River)
Gifted
I am apparently not smart enough to use them😏

334d
Free:
Shower Curtain Hooks (Toms River)
Expired
Pic to show detail. Have full sets of each.

336d
Free:
Shower Curtains (Toms River)
Expired
Great condition. Can take individual pics if wanted

336d
Free:
Recycle Can (Toms River)
Gifted
Our town started using Robo cans. We no longer need this.

1y
Free:
Frontline Plus for Dogs (Toms River)
Expired
Flea and tick medicine/23-44 lbs/5 doses

1y
Free:
Body Ball (Toms River)
Expired
Never used

1y
Free:
Kenmore Washer Parts (Toms River)
Expired
Brand new. Ordered the parts. Took too long. Bought a new washer. Thought someone handy might use them.

1y
Free:
Furnace Filters (Toms River)
Expired
2 size 14”X 24”X1”

1y
Free:
Toilet Stool (Toms River)
Expired
White. Like new. Used briefly

1y
Free:
3D glasses (Toms River)
Expired
I have no idea if anybody uses these, but just in case


1y