A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Native perennial plants (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Mostly New England Asters dug up from my garden. Some other native asters and others. They have finished blooming. Available for pick up Saturday morning or late afternoon.






+1



+1


+1





+3
+2
+1



+1


+1



+3
+2
+1
Request:
Cat tree (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Photo is just an example. My daughter has taken in a third cat. I think a cat tree would be a nice thing to have. Should be from a smoke free home. Thank you.






+1



+3
+2
+1



+6
+5
+4


2d
Free:
Vinyl valance pieces (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Solid vinyl/plastic valance pieces that were never installed. 32” and 35”. Antique White. If replying please include when you can pick up.


11d
Free:
Book-An Inconvenient Truth (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Paperback, 2006. If interested, please indicate when you can pick up.


26d
Free:
Book-An Inconvenient Truth (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Paperback, 2006. If interested, please indicate when you can pick up.


43d
Free:
Outdoor outlet cover (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Used . We had to replace the outlet. If interested say when you can pick up. Porch pick up possible.



43d
Free:
Assorted lightbulbs (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
7 indoor flood lights, two of them are still new in the box. The others have been tested. Two of them have paint on them. Others are as shown.

47d
Free:
Vinyl valance pieces (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Solid vinyl/plastic valance pieces that were never installed. 32” and 35”. Antique White. If replying please include when you can pick up.


54d
Free:
Speakers (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Note the type of connection. I don’t know what these were used for. Please include your suggested pick up time if replying.

54d
Free:
Photo frame (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Takes 4x6 photos. Plastic columns rotate. Approximately 10“ x 6“. Scratched on the top, but you wouldn’t see this if standing on a higher shelf. Please include pick up time if responding.



96d
Free:
YOU Being Beautiful book & dvd (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hard cover book and workout video



232d
Free:
Christmas candles (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
As they burned down I placed a tealight in the middle. You could replace all the wax.


257d
Free:
Christmas tablecloth (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Approx 60” x 120”, hemmed edges Good condition


281d
Free:
3 document frames (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
With glass in all of them. Black frames. Please indicate when you’d like to pick up.




281d
Free:
Christmas cards (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
18 total with envelopes. please indicate when you’d like to pick up.


281d
Free:
Christmas candle decoration (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Note that this is silver plated, but it’s in pretty good condition currently. I just don’t have the display space for it.



281d
Free:
44 glass discs (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
About 4.5cm in diameter. Thick glass but not consistent thickness. I think they were used as weights.



296d
Free:
Glass discs (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
There are basically 2 diameters, about 4 and 4.5 cm, various thicknesses. I think they were used as weights.




296d
Free:
Pump bottles (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
As shown Please indicate when you’d like to pick up

298d

306d
Free:
Cable equipment (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Porch pickup

315d
Free:
Men’s S wool sweater #2 (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hand wash wool sweater. Men’s Small A shade of blue with argyle pattern.


332d
Free:
Men’s M green wool sweater (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hand wash wool Men’s medium Green/teal


332d
Free:
Men’s S wool sweater (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hand wash wool. Tag says Medium but I think on the small side.


332d
Free:
Men’s M sweater (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
No tag but I’d say it’s Medium. Probably acrylic.


332d
Free:
Manual floor brush (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Seldom used. Collects debris to be emptied from underneath.



332d
Free:
Queen Old white sheets (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Well they used to be white. Stained with age and they don’t smell fresh either but maybe could be useful to someone. Queen size, 2 flat sheets and 1 fitted sheet.
333d
Free:
Queen bed skirt (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
It’s a light cotton fabric as shown. Blue and green on white.

333d
Free:
Ladies 8 1/2 shoes to repair (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Full disclosure these shoes are probably 25 years old. I loved them and bought a second pair long ago when I damaged the first pair. Today on a rare occasion to wear them one heel came unglued. So I tried the other heel and it was also easy to pull apart. I would have them fixed for myself if my feet hadn’t gotten wider. Any takers? They are otherwise in nice condition. Elastic loops for the buttons. Please acknowledge that you read these details when you ask for them.




336d
Free:
iPhone SE 1st edition (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Older phone, small, screen protector, case is battered. I upgraded and haven’t used this for about 6 months. It doesn’t take software updates due to its age. It doesn’t handle the apps I wanted to use. Photos were taken in the last week before I did a factory reset. Battery was replaced about 2 years ago. It worked fine for calling, texting, and camera. YOU WILL NEED YOUR OWN LIGHTNING CORD. The battery doesn’t seem to be holding a charge just lately but I may be wrong about that.




341d
Free:
Menstrual products (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
As in photo Pick up Tomken/Burnhamthorpe

341d