A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Upholstery fabric (Long Ashton, BS41)
Hi! I have quite a partial roll of this upholstery fabric that I'm not going to use all of so if anyone would like some, please do let me know. Sorry the photo isn't great but hopefully you can get the idea. Collection from Long Ashton. Cheers, Kathryn


Request:
A4 Suspension Files (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone had some A4 suspension files they no longer want, I would really appreciate them. I am in Long Ashton and don't drive so the closer to me the better, though would travel for a larger amount. Thank you, Kathryn


+1

13d
Request:
Basic alarm clock (Long Ashton, BS41)
Withdrawn
Hi I need a basic, working alarm clock, preferably battery operated or even an old fashioned wind up would be great, but electric is fine also. If anyone has one they would like to part with, I'd be very grateful for it. Cheers, Kathryn
13d
Free:
Quallofil (Long Ashton, BS41)
Withdrawn
Hi! I have a large amount of Quallofil in perfect condition. Ideally, I'd like it all gone at the same time, but if you need a smaller amount, come and help yourself. I'm in Long Ashton. Cheers


33d
Free:
Quallofil - lots (Long Ashton, BS41)
Withdrawn
I have a large sofa cushion worth of Quallofil, as new. Collection from Long Ashton
34d
Free:
OP Projector Transparencies (Long Ashton, BS41)
Hi l have 11 A4 transparencies if anyone would like them. Collection from Long Ashton or could possibly deliver if you live anywhere I'm likely to pass. Cheers
44d
Request:
Ankle weights (Long Ashton, BS41)
Hi! If anyone has any ankle or wrist weights surplus to their requirements, we'd be very grateful for them for my elderly father. Thanks. Kathryn
75d
Request:
Ankle weights (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone has any ankle or wrist weights surplus to their requirements, we'd be very grateful for them for my elderly father. Thanks. Kathryn
90d
Free:
Upholstery fabric (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! I have quite a partial roll of this upholstery fabric that I'm not going to use all of so if anyone would like some, please do let me know. Sorry the photo isn't great but hopefully you can get the idea. Collection from Long Ashton. Cheers, Kathryn

97d
Request:
Dementia Clock (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone has a digital dementia clock they no longer want, we would really appreciate it. Thanks, Kathryn
106d
Request:
folding TV tables (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone has any folding TV tables, I would really appreciate them. Cheers, Kathryn
142d
Free:
Convector Heater (Long Ashton, BS41)
Gifted
This heater has a few dents but throws out a good amount of heat and heats a medium size living room well on its own. Collection from Long Ashton any day/time. Cheers


171d
Free:
Machine wool (Long Ashton, BS41)
Gifted
Hi, I have varying colours of machine wool if anyone would like them. Some are silk. Not sure what the others are. I would prefer them to all go together. I can leave them outside for collection at your convenience from Long Ashton. Cheers, Kathryn

176d
Free:
Bell & Howell Projector (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
I was given this but unfortunately it is not working. I started cleaning the insides and it seems to start working but didn't fully get going. I don't have any more time to devote to it so just seeing whether anyone else would like to give it a go before resigning it to the scrap heap.

178d
Request:
Stackable Recycling Storage Bins (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! We would really appreciate any stackable recycling storage bins to help us save our limited space. Cheers, Kathryn
200d
Free:
Dyson DC20 Allergy Accessories (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
1 HEPA filter 1 floor tool (not original Dyson) 1 crevice tool 1 brush Collection from Long Ashton

210d
Free:
Large amt of used plastic pockets (Long Ashton, BS41)
Gifted
Hi! I have a large amount of plastic pockets if anyone needs some. They are all used and in good condition. Have as many as you like. Available from Long Ashton. I could deliver them anywhere in the village. Cheers, Kathryn
223d
Request:
Epson Photo Paper, +200g/m2 (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone has any good quality epson photo paper that they no longer want, I would be very grateful for it. Happy New Year! Cheers, Kathryn
283d
Request:
A3 thick paper (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! I need some thick paper to fold in half and make A4 folders. If anyone has some, it doesn't matter what colour, I will be very grateful. Merry Christmas! Kathryn
284d
316d
Request:
Decent quality sheet & duvet cover (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone has a single cotton fitted sheet and duvet cover they no longer want, I would appreciate them. Cheers, Kathryn
317d
Request:
Lockable filing cabinet (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hello, If anyone has a lockable filing cabinet, I would really appreciate it, 2 or 4 drawers. I am in Long Ashton and don't have transport so I am able to accept offers from west of the centre of Bristol as I have to consider cost of transport to get it here. Cheers, Kathryn
326d
Free:
Large green compost bin (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! We have a large green compost bin with a lid but no door. Please let us know if you would like it. I don't know the volume. It's big. I can send a photo if you want. Cheers
330d
Request:
Cordless angle grinder (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone has a cordless angle grinder gathering dust that they no longer want, I would appreciate it very much. Cheers, Kathryn
350d
Request:
Dulux Magnolia wall paint (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi If anyone has any leftover Dulux Magnolia interior wall paint, we would really appreciate it. We have a number of patches we have to cover, the main one being about 10' x 15'. Thanks
350d
Free:
Reel to reel projector (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
It turns on but one of the reels does not rotate. I started cleaning the machine and got some movement but have not been able to finish the job. Collection from Long Ashton. Cheers



352d
Request:
Soda stream (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! If anyone has a soda stream gathering dust, we will give it a good home. Cheers, Kathryn
1y
Request:
Dulux Magnolia emulsion (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! I have some patching up to do. If anyone has any amount of leftover Dulux magnolia emulsion, I'd be very grateful for it. Cheers, Kathryn
1y
Request:
2025 wall calendar (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Any theme will do. Cheers
1y
Request:
Sturdy clothes rail (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
If anyone has a sturdy clothes rail they don't want anymore, I would appreciate it. Cheers, Kathryn
1y
Request:
Tennis racket (Long Ashton, BS41)
Expired
Hi! I would appreciate a tennis racket if anyone had one they don't want. Cheers, Kathryn
1y