A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Various cooking pots (Middleton M24 2QS)
Collect from M24 2qs, must be taken as one must go before this Tuesday afternoon otherwise it's all going to the tip, first come first get, leave a date time and phone number for collection thanks







+1


+1


+1
Request:
Electric car polisher (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi if any one got an electric car polisher and not being used please me know as I can come and collect thanks




+4
+3
+2






2h
Free:
King size mattress (Middleton M24 2QS)
It's a great king size mattress but sadly I don't have space for it anymore, well looked after collect from M24 2qs, need a very big car or a van and a two man job.


2d
Free:
Paint (Middleton M24)
Gifted
Any one wants these before it goes to the tip, collect from Middleton m24 2qs, it.feels heavy was left in the shed before we got the property


20d
Free:
Cast iron heavy metal gate (Middleton M24)
Gifted
I got this cast iron heavy metal gate anyone wants to use it as scrap metal free to collect from M24 2qs

21d
Free:
Water bottle (Middleton M24)
Gifted
Plastic water bottle collection from.m24 2qs

38d
Free:
Broccoli seeds (Middleton M24)
Gifted
Broccoli seeds in a tin collect from M24 2qs


38d
Free:
John Lewis Outdoor bistro table (Middleton M24)
Gifted
Collect from M24 2qs


39d
Free:
IKEA bed side table (Middleton M24)
Gifted
Two IKEA bedside tables to go collect from M24 2qs


39d
Free:
Moving boxes with carry handles (Middleton M24)
Gifted
I have got a loads of moving boxes with carry handels and cover from a house move, these boxes are very sturdy and perfect for moving home, collect from m24

39d
Free:
Vintage table lamp (Middleton M24)
Gifted
Working vintage table lamp collect from Middleton M24 2qs



41d
Free:
Dyson dc40 (Middleton M24)
Gifted
Works but the suction is low so maybe someone can make it work.collect from M24 2qs

42d
Request:
Kitchen waste caddy (Middleton M24)
Withdrawn
Hi if you have a kitchen waste caddy going please let me know as I can collect and use it thanks

43d
Request:
Curtain rings (Manchester rusholme M14)
Withdrawn
Curtain rings If you have any type of not needed curtain rings, I'll be happy to collect. I'm interested in any type - metal, wood or others, with eyelet or without.

63d
Request:
Shoe storage box (Manchester rusholme M14)
Received
Hi does anyone have a shoe storage box which looks a bit like this please, which is not being used and is taking up space, if yes let me know I can come and collect, thanks for reading my post

68d
Free:
Plastic plant pots (Manchester rusholme M14)
Gifted
Loads of medium to small size plastic planting pots ready to be used. Placed outside 29 Kensington avenue M14 5pg any left over by Thursday will be going to the tip.



91d
Request:
Portable air con unit (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi I know it's a long shot as every high street shop is out of stock so I am just wondering does anyone have a working portable air con unit at all, I have two toddlers and they can't sleep due to the heat wave, I have looked every high street shop to buy one also Amazon eBay and nothing is in stock So if you got one and are not using it please let me know I can come and collect thanks

96d
Request:
Electric screw driver (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi I am in need of a small portable electric screw driver like the photos, I have a lot of IKEA furniture to flat pack and re build again due to a house move and my fingers and hands are not strong enough to do the work due to age, if anyone got any laying around collecting dust do let me know I can come and pick it up and put it good use thanks

110d
Request:
Adjustable dumbbells with stand (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi if any one got any adjustable dumbbells with stand going please let me know I can come and collect thanks



133d


133d
Free:
gas bbq (Manchester rusholme M14)
Gifted
This has been in storage over the winter tried to light it but it won't light up. I don't know how to fix it, otherwise it's a great gas BBQ, you can see from the cooking space it's in a great state with no rust and dirt on the cooking space. The gas bottle is not included, it is just the BBQ unit.




134d
Request:
Magnetic tiles for toys (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi If you have any amount of not needed magnetic tiles or maths manipulatives I'd be happy to collect.

143d
Free:
Big strong insulated bags (Manchester rusholme M14)
Gifted
Big strong insulated bags to give away, used it for weekly shopping bags, collection by end of Friday or it's going to the tip


144d
Free:
plants (Manchester rusholme M14)
Gifted
I have these two plants on big 50 liter plastic pot, I just don't have any space for them so happy for someone to give them good home or may be plant then in the ground, one is a small climbing rose plant and the other with wilted leaves is supposed to be small miniature apple plant, you need to have a big car or SUV to move them, happy to help you lift it on to the car for you.


145d
Free:
Very nice glossy magazines (Manchester rusholme M14)
Gifted
Really nice glossy good quality magazine perfect for arts and craft, it's outside my front door 27 Kensington avenue Manchester M14 5pg if not collected by end of today going to the recycling tip.


147d
Free:
New scientist magazine (Manchester rusholme M14)
Gifted
Anyone wants to use these new big pile of new scientist magazine at all, I will leave it out our front door 27 Kensington avenue M14 5pg, if no one comes by end of today they will go to the recycling tip


147d
Request:
Ninja ice cream maker (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi if any one have got this ninja ice-cream maker which they don't use and it's taking up counter top space then let me know I can collect and use it for my toddlers.

160d
Request:
Dyson stick hoover (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi if any one have got this Dyson hand held stick hoover with charging unit and battery plus accessories which you may not be using and it's taking up space then let me know I can collect and use it for my toddlers. I am happy to buy it also if it's a fair price

160d
Request:
Foam cannon (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi if you have a mjcc foam cannon or any type of old or new used or un-used foam cannon which you are not using and is taking up space let me know I can come and collect and put it to good use thanks

164d
Request:
Nespresso original pod holder (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi if you have Nespresso original pod holder which you are not using and taking up space let me know I can come and collect thanks


164d
Request:
Beach wind breaks privacy screen (Manchester rusholme M14)
Expired
Hi is any one looking to gift an unused beach wind breaker or portable privacy screen please, big enough for a family of four would be much appreciated, if it's collecting dust and you are not using it let me know I can come and collect it

167d