Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 100% wool modern oriental rug (Wellesley Hills) 8 x11 The rug is clean and in excellent shape. It could use a new border on the backing but not necessary please text me if you want it 617-584-3668 in Wellesley
Photo of free 100% wool modern oriental rug (Wellesley Hills) #1
2h
Free: Three wooden rocking chairs (Wellesley Hills) Gifted I have three wooden rocking chairs for kids. Text me if you are interested . 617-584-3668 Location Natick Ma
Photo of free Three wooden rocking chairs (Wellesley Hills) #1
1y
Free: Music cabinet, armoire, more (Wellesley Hills) Gifted I have a large armoire with storage and doors that open and fold back into the cabinet . I also have a music cabinet and file cabinet
Photo of free Music cabinet, armoire, more (Wellesley Hills) #1
Photo of free Music cabinet, armoire, more (Wellesley Hills) #2
Photo of free Music cabinet, armoire, more (Wellesley Hills) #3
+1
1y
Free: Wine and Champaign glasses (Wellesley Hills) Gifted I have about 40 wine glasses and 40 champagne glasses that I used for two bridal showers that I hosted.
Photo of free Wine and Champaign glasses (Wellesley Hills) #1
Photo of free Wine and Champaign glasses (Wellesley Hills) #2
Photo of free Wine and Champaign glasses (Wellesley Hills) #3
Photo of free Wine and Champaign glasses (Wellesley Hills) #4
+4 +3 +2
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits