A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Gardening supplies (Ball Square)
Half full bags of succulent and orchid potting mix, plus a bunch of never-used grow bags and a ton of plastic nursery pots for starting seeds or small plants. A couple small ceramic pots as well. I’m downsizing my container garden as we moved and I have less sunny porch space now. Porch pickup available




1h
Free:
Pile of wood (Ball Square)
Expired
We have a bunch of long pieces of wood, most around 6ft long. This was a bed frame someone else was giving away on this site, but they neglected to mention it is missing much of the hardware required to assemble and it was too much of a puzzle for us. I’m no expert, but the wood appears harder than pine to me.

181d
Free:
Reusable cotton rounds (Ball Square)
Expired
Set of 20 cloth cotton rounds. They’ve been thoroughly washed, but a few still have mild makeup stains which could be bleached to remove. Giving away because I no longer wear makeup often and don’t need them.

241d
Free:
Glass shelves (Ball Square)
Expired
About 9” on the radius side. Salvaged from a shower we are fixing up. The brackets are very rusty and not useful, but perhaps someone can repurpose the shelves

241d
Free:
Upholstery samples (Harvard Square)
Expired
Tons of upholstery samples ranging from small 2”x2” squares to larger 4”x4” ones. Guessing around 100 in total - hoping they can be repurposed

1y
Free:
Yellow curtains, hardware included (Ball Square)
Gifted
Long yellow curtains with the curtain rod and hardware, three available

1y
Free:
Dark red curtains (Ball Square)
Expired
Dark red long curtains, curtain rod and hardware included, three available

1y
Free:
Cafe curtains with hardware (Ball Square)
Gifted
35” long, shown on a 30”x60” window. 2 sets available

1y
Free:
Succulent propagation supplies (Porter Square)
Gifted
I have a bunch of recycled ceramic/glass yogurt pots and a bunch of succulent props to give away - with some succulent potting mix you could have quite a few cute little baby succulents in pots. The pots are a good size for a windowsill. I couldn’t let my office throw out these little yogurt containers and so I’ve been hoarding them. Alas, my apartment doesn’t get great light for succulents so they have languished and I’d like to pass this project on to someone that might actually finish it.


1y
Request:
Stovetop or electric kettle (Porter Square)
Expired
My kettle failed in dramatic fashion this morning and I find myself needing to acquire a new one - figured I would see if anyone is looking to offload a kettle before purchasing a new item.
1y
Free:
AG10 button cell batteries (Harvard Square)
Gifted
Bought a bunch for a project with the assumption that many of these cheap batteries would be duds - so far all have worked! Ended up with far more than I needed to complete my project and have spares, hoping someone else can use them.

1y
Free:
Assorted game pieces (Harvard Square)
Gifted
A bunch of small game pieces leftover from a game of Pandemic Legacy. Reused them for an at-home escape room - maybe someone who has lost some game pieces over time would like them as replacements.

1y
Free:
12 gold candle holders (Harvard Square)
Gifted
Sized for tea light candles, glass with flecked gold exterior.

1y
Free:
Steripen water filter (Harvard Square)
Gifted
Excellent condition Steripen Classic 3 water purification device and cap filter, with instructions and case. Used on many backpacking trips but have moved to a lighter weight water filtering system.

1y