A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Queen bed (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Seeking queen bed and mattress
6d
Request:
Storage shelves (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Seeking storage shelves or a cabinet for bathroom and a queen bed and mattress
21d
Request:
hospital bed (Paducah, KY)
Electric hospital bed
37d
Request:
Stair lift (Munhall, PA)
Seeking straight stair lift for 11 or more steps
38d
Request:
household items (Ahoskie, NC)
seeking washer and a bed for a senior.
38d
Request:
household items (Ahoskie, NC)
Expired
seeking washer and a bed for a senior.
93d
Request:
bed and mattress (Ahoskie, NC)
Expired
Any
235d
Request:
washer (Ahoskie, NC)
Expired
Any
235d
Request:
Seeking appliances (Ahoskie, NC)
Expired
Seeking washer for an elderly patient in Ahoskie, NC
332d
Request:
furniture (Wausau, WI)
Expired
Seeking any furniture for small apartment for elderly patient and her mother.
361d
Request:
bar height (Honea Path, SC)
Expired
Seeking bar height table
1y
Request:
Wheelchair lift (Rock Hill, SC)
Expired
I am seeking wheelchair lift for elderly patient for her motorized wheelchair.
1y
Request:
Seeking appliances (Honea Path, SC)
Expired
I am seeking a Refrigerator, stove and a washer for a new move in the Honea Path, SC area. [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
1y
Request:
Seeking appliances (Honea Path, SC)
Expired
I am seeking a Refrigerator, stove and a washer for a new move in the Honea Path, SC area.
1y
Request:
Seeking appliances (Honea Path, SC)
Expired
I am seeking a refrigerator, stove and dryer for elderly couple in Honea Path.
1y