Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Dab/dab+ clock radio (Boscombe) Looking for a clock radio with dab if anyone has one which they don't need anymore I'm based in boscombe not a car owner but can travel by public transport to any reasonable distance Thanks
2h
Request: Old style Freeview box (Boscombe) Expired Looking for an old style Freeview box with SCART setting to connect my spare television I'm in boscombe but can travel the Surrounding area( by public transport) Thanks
193d
Request: Speakers (Boscombe) Expired Has anyone have a pair of speakers surplus to requirements which i could have? I'm looking for the type with headphones jack connection(not usb) I'm in boscombe but can travel to collect a suitable distance(not a car owner) Thanks in advance
1y
Request: Blue tooth speaker (Boscombe) Expired Looking for a working blue tooth speaker boscombe area anyone got one going spare? Thanks in advance
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits