A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Single bed with mattress and nearly new headboard (Bolton CA16)
Used but still comfy. Single bed with mattress and plush nearly new beige velvety headboard. Only getting rid of it as I need a double bed.



+4
+3
+2



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1





6h
Free:
A single beds with Mattress (Bolton CA16)
Withdrawn
A single bed with mattress, headboard included. Very comfy. Collection from Bolton near Appleby




20d
Request:
Slow Cooker (Bolton CA16)
Withdrawn
If anyone has a slow cooker they no longer use or want I’m after one.

58d
Free:
Back support cushion (Bolton CA16)
Gifted
Support cushion with arms to help support your back. Used but in good condition. Collect from Bolton near Appleby.




61d
Request:
A fold up camping table (Bolton CA16)
Expired
A fold up table for camping

102d
Request:
White walking stick (Bolton CA16)
Expired
Has anyone got a white walking stick they no longer use? I’m asking for my friend who is partially blind and would really appreciate one. Thankyou
352d
Free:
Plastic dog bed (Bolton CA16)
Expired
Medium, used and slightly chewed dog bed 23x16 inches. Free to anyone who can make use of it.




1y
Free:
Assorted Photo/Picture frames (Bolton CA16)
Gifted
An assortment of used but good photo/picture frames. All in good condition


1y
Request:
Indoor zimmer frame (Bolton CA16)
Expired
I am asking for an elderly neighbour who would benefit from using a walking frame.
1y
Request:
Portable music stand (Bolton CA16)
Expired
Portable music stand
1y