A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: black paint (Bexhill TN40) In desperate need of black paint
Photo of black paint (Bexhill TN40) #1
Request: any paint & a ethernet cable (Bexhill) Expired I’m in need of any paint anyone is giving away and I need a Ethernet cable I believe
Photo of any paint & a ethernet cable (Bexhill) #1
Request: any coloured paint (Bexhill) Expired Looking for coloured paint to add character to my flat it’s all white
Request: any gym equipment (Bexhill) Expired Currently trying to work out at home Any help is appreciated
Request: Mediums size dog coat (Bexhill) Expired Due to the weather getting colder I need a coat for dog she’s caught a cold and I don’t get paid until after Xmas now. If anyone can help she’s roughly 35kg so that size coat
Request: A WORKING men’s bike (Bexhill) Expired I’m in need of a men’s bike. MUST BE WORKING please I don’t have money to fix it I DONT have any income right now and it’s to help me travel to potential work
Request: Men’s working bike (Eastbourne) Expired Desperate for a working bike just so I can get my life back on track and work.
Request: Men’s bike WORKING (Bexhill) Expired I am trying to commute to work, If anyone has a men’s bike any condition but PLEASE working I would be much very grateful
Request: speaker (Bexhill) Expired If anyone has any type of speaker preferably with a ‘Jack’ Line in anything is appreciated
Request: Window Bird feeder (Bexhill) Expired Hello I just wondered if anyone had some bird feeders ideally the window ones that stick to the window?