A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Lots of novels (Kents Hill MK7)
Good condition. Just sorted my book case out.




+2
+1



2h
Free:
Top half of smoothie maker (Kents Hill MK7)
Promised
I am hoping someone might be able to use this. I have no idea what brand it is. It was left behind when I moved in. The previous owners did not answer, when I suggested to them to collect it.




3h
Request:
Small plastic greenhouse (Kents Hill MK7)
Withdrawn
A small plastic greenhouse to grow seedlings etc. next spring. That would be real great.

14d
Free:
Two WALKMAN (Kents Hill MK7)
Gifted
One works, not sure about the other one.

86d
Free:
4 tomato plants (Kents Hill MK7)
Expired
I have 4 tomato plants for you. Please bring a pot with some soil. See you soon?

1y
Free:
Frozen dolls house. (Kents Hill MK7)
Gifted
Hi Freeglers, I have this dolls house, if anybody is interested.

1y
Request:
Loud alarm clock. (Kents Hill MK7)
Expired
Has anyone still get one of those wind up alarm clocks, but not using it? I would be very pleased to receive it. Thank you for reading.

1y
Free:
Bedside cupboard (Kents Hill MK7)
Gifted
Light wood colour, bedside table. No back to cupboard, but something could easily be stapled on. Top is slightly marked, as photo shows.


1y
Free:
Garden table and 2 chairs. (Kents Hill MK7)
Gifted
GMosaic garden table and 2 chairs. Need cleaning and painting. Sturdy and usable as they are, but some tlc would make them look good again.

1y