A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
laptop bag (Long Beach, California)
Hello, I am looking for a laptop bag for my laptop. I would prefer it to be large enough to accommodate my laptop with 17-inches screen. If anyone has what I’m looking for, please kindly reach out to me and let me know. I’m willing to travel to pick it up. Best regards.
1h
Request:
working laptop (Wilmington, CA)
Expired
Hello, I am looking for a working laptop for my IT class. Since I am going to work on some graphic intensive projects in my class, I would prefer a working laptop with high performing CPU, RAM and dedicated Graphics card. I have been looking online for the laptop that meet my requirements online, but they cost too much and I can’t afford it. If anyone has a working laptop that they no longer need, please kindly reach out to me and let me know. I’m willing to travel to pick it up. Best regards.
1y
Request:
working laptop for school (Wilmington, CA)
Expired
Hello, I am looking for a working laptop for my IT class. Since I am going to work on some graphic intensive projects in my class, I would prefer a working laptop with high performing CPU, RAM and dedicated Graphics card. I have been looking online for the laptop that meet my requirements online, but they cost too much and I can’t afford it. If anyone has a working laptop that they no longer need, please kindly reach out to me and let me know. I’m willing to travel to pick it up. Best regards.
1y