A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
New vest tops frm Temu (Osmondthorpe LS9)
New Woman's vest tops form Temu... I think there a medium,too big for me... Collection soon as... Frm LS9 0NH... Thnk Sarah...


+1


+1




+4
+3
+2


+1



+2
+1


+1



+3
+2
+1


1h
Free:
Make-up Box (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Promised
Make up Box missing 3 Eye Pencils... The contents haven't been used... Gifted but not my colors... Collection soon as Frm LS9 0NH Thnks Sarah



2h
Free:
Men's Biege Jacket (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Promised
Men's Biege Jacket size Small frm River Island In good/ clean condition.... Collection soon as frm LS9 0NH Thanks Sarah



2h
Free:
Lilac women's winter coat (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Promised
Size large.... Lilac women's winter coat/jacket from Asda Bought as a gift but not needed... In good /clean condition... Collect soon as.... LS9 0NH Thnks Sarah....


2h
Free:
Bedroom accessories (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
One pair of 90"90 Silver,Grey to black coloured Curtains..Silver ring top.. One round mirror..... Pair of brushed cequin cushions.... 3 blck picture frames.... One medium picture frame... 3 small silver decorative picture frames... Grey plant pot wth stand.... Items in good condition Collect frm LS9 Thnks... Sara..




158d
Free:
Womens Ed Hardy Watch (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
As in pics worn a few times.. Brown n rose gold coloured..wth rubber straps The skull rotates..haven't worn it for a while so it will need a new battery...



272d
Free:
Old skool Dyson (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
As in pic found this lurking lol.... haven't used it for a while but it's in working oder....

272d
Free:
Small Stair Vacuum (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
As in pic..it's in working order but it wil need a filter at some point....

272d
Free:
Pair of Brushed Silver Curtains (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
As in pics..Silver blackout curtains one has a small hole in the lining... It hasn't affected the other side at all.. otherwise in good condition Size 90 width by 70 drop...




272d
Free:
White toilet seat (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
Long shot but here goes... Rather a strange offer if I do say so myself. Someone might reqire one.. I bought it to go on my new toilet was £28 from Amazon used for one week I've changed to a wood one now. It's comes frm a Clean Rspectsble home. It's practicality new...I've STERILISED it more than once... Wil need new plastic fittings as I struggled undoing them taking it off..lol... easy n cheap to buy new parts on Amazon... Rather than just throw away I thght I'd see if anyone wud lke it....Worth a shot... I know it's a strange one a toilet seat..!? Wat the heck lol.. Is it wrong of me to offer such an item..?



273d
Free:
White TV stand with blue led light (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
COLLECTION FAIL!! ITS AVAILABLE AGAIN HI...as in pictures has small marks on each door (look at pics) been in a teenager's room so I think it's hair dye...lol ...The marks wud cover wth a white marker pen or doors can be easily covered with some sticky back wrap film...it has an on n off easy light switch. Its measures.... 120cm width 40cm in height Will probably need two to carry to vehicle Collection to be discussed between me n the Collecter... Thanks in advance for reading. Sarah




274d
Free:
Brand New Woman's trainer's (Osmondthorpe LS9)
Gifted
COLLECTION FAIIL AVAILABLE AGAIN As in pics unwanted Xmas gift... Size 6 n a half from Temu


274d