A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Plastic Protractor (Ashby & Sacramento)
I have 2


+1
Free:
GM automotive compass unit? (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Box and contents, as is.




+3
+2
+1

13d
Free:
Large Instant Pot - not w/airfryer (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
This pot doesn’t work perfectly, just sort of. It works great if you get the air fryer top, but I’m not including it! Includes cord, insert, regular lid, gasket.
38d
Free:
Misc personal care products (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Open containers

40d
Free:
Make up brush (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Soft, barely used clean. Retractable

40d
Free:
Frankincense (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Small bag

42d
Free:
Do teachers need red pens? (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
I have a lot of red ball point pens and some felt tips.
43d
Free:
Rolling pin cover (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Cotton knit

45d
Free:
Tools (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Various hand tools

45d
Free:
2007-8 SF Magazines (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Blues topics.

48d
Free:
Mosaic material- nice plate (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Large blue and white platter

48d
Free:
Toiletries (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Opened containers.

53d
Free:
Overhead transparency projector (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Full working order. Can use for old school psychedelic light shows. Or tracing murals on walls.



58d
Free:
Plastic zippered bags (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Great for yarn, blankets etc. various sizes

59d
Free:
Knee Brace (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Like new

59d
Free:
tons of blues, etc, audio cassettes (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Don't want to landfill these. Many live and comercial recordings. Please take all if possible - 1 box left- but not required. Photo is a sampling of what I have. Many more.

65d
Free:
1/2” steel ball bearings (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
About 30

69d
Free:
tons of blues, etc, audio cassettes (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Don't want to landfill these. Many live and comercial recordings. Please take all if possible - 3 boxes, but not required.
70d
Free:
Pick axe head (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
People use them as gongs they make a nice tone. I’ve had a little trouble finding a handle replacement at hardware stores.

115d


122d
Request:
One 10” springform (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Not Teflon please. Thanks!
122d
Free:
Soft pet carrier (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
24x17x17” with zipper openings on 3 sides. Perfectly usable condition, I lubed the zippers, but needs a cleaning. I’ve hosed it out and down.




123d
Request:
Large clay or ceramic plant pots (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
Anything over 9” top diameter.
125d
Free:
VHS movies (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Anybody still use these? I have lots.
132d
Free:
Rotating compost bin (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
in front of 3040 Dohr St.first come.
139d
Free:
2 moving boxes (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
New

139d
Free:
9 cement building piers (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
Yup

139d
Free:
One large vacuum storage bag (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
22 x 30”

143d
Free:
Lots of egg cartons (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
I used to take these to the Berkeley Food Pantry but they are not there anymore. Any suggestions?
143d
Free:
Pill Cutter (Ashby & Sacramento)
Expired
That’s all folks.

143d
Free:
Box of cashmere old sweaters (Ashby & Sacramento)
Gifted
With holes. Some cut up.
143d