A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
3 carpet off cuts all brand new. (Knighton LD7)
Mint condition off cuts from rooms I've just had recarpeted. There is a large L shaped piece of underlay too.



+1

Free:
Breadmaker (Knighton LD7)
Gifted
3rd hand. Good condition. Great for kids. Comes with it's own recipe book.

3h
Free:
Carpet off cut (Knighton LD7)
Withdrawn
Brand new. Only unrolled for the picture. Approx 330 cm by 90 cm. Suitable for some one looking for a carpet off cut approx. 330 by 90 cm.

9d
Free:
Hardcore (Knighton LD7)
Withdrawn
A pile of stones, concrete blocks, building bricks. Ideal for lots of home projects. All dug up whilst I was making a veg patch.

29d
Free:
Rhino wet suit (Knighton LD7)
Gifted
Good condition. I went for the thicker suit for better protection in colder weather. Sadly, can't imagine why, it no longer fits and I need a new one. I'm 5' 8" and about 11 stones. There isn't a size on it.


30d
Request:
Water Butts (Knighton LD7)
Expired
I'd like to set up a water collection system for the vegetable garden I'm developing and I am going to need a few butts. I don't want to buy new as that just means more plastic so if anyone has any they wish to get rid of I can give them a good home.

152d
Free:
Chain wheel + sprocket set (Knighton LD7)
Expired
Good condition, I have changed my bike and these are looking for a new home. There are 8 sprockets and two main wheels. Technically, if you know you know... I don't.

268d
Free:
Ceramic tiles (Knighton LD7)
Expired
New. 59.5 cm by 29.5 cm. 5 whole and one 52 cm.

324d
Free:
Carpet plus underlay (Knighton LD7)
Expired
This is an old carpet from a bed room. Still got life in it but perhaps better for a work space than a main room in the house. It could also be used for weed control if you are setting up vegetable gardens as it will rot away. Roughly 330 cm by 320 cm.

1y
Free:
Two seater leather settee (Knighton LD7)
Expired
Leather two seater settee, has fire label, loved and worn. I don't think there are any tears. Leather

1y
Free:
Internal door (Knighton LD7)
Expired
760 x 1965, some missing and cracked panes

1y
Free:
Internal door (Knighton LD7)
Expired
1965 x 760 some glass missing (due to small children)
1y
Free:
9 by 1 inch treated planks (Knighton LD7)
Gifted
19 treated planks, were part of a log store, about 199 cm long 9 inch by 1 inch

1y
Free:
Underlay (Knighton LD7)
Expired
3 off cuts of brand new Cloud 9 connoisseur underlay. Approx sizes 136 cm x 238 cm, 136 cm x 184 cm and 197 cm x 60cm

1y
Free:
Glass shelves (Knighton LD7)
Expired
Good set of three glass shelves. Legs a bit the worse for wear, a few rust spots.



1y
Free:
Single bed with storage (Knighton LD7)
Gifted
Pretty good condition a few of the slats are loose but it functions well enough. It's dismantled but goes together simply with an allen key. Matress availabe but more a site of special scientific interest but a good scrub and rinse with a hose will sort it.


1y
Free:
Mug holder (Knighton LD7)
Expired
Chrome mug holder for 5 mugs. Good condition

1y
Free:
Box room grey carpet about 300 by 220 (Knighton LD7)
Gifted
Reasonable condition, has a corner missing to shape it around the stairs. Under lay is available, should be in good condition but I haven't seen it for about 4 or five years.

1y
Free:
57 roof tiles (Knighton LD7)
Gifted
Used a few with small chips useable condition. Take some or all.

1y

1y
Free:
Fridge freezer (Knighton LD7)
Gifted
White D44 W47 H83. Good condition, light doesn't work. Used until recently.

1y