A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Wok & Casserole Dish (Gosport PO12) As per title, I'm looking to see if anyone has a wok and/or a deep oven safe casserole dish (think for lasagnes/cottage pies etc). Thanks in advance, any offers much appreciated.
Photo of Wok & Casserole Dish (Gosport PO12) #1
Request: Computer Monitor (24"+ if possible) (Gosport PO12) Hi there, I am looking for a computer monitor, anything from 1080p to 1440p, preferably 24"+ if at all possible. Condition doesn't matter at all, as long as the screen works fine! Thanks so much in advance.
Photo of Computer Monitor (24"+ if possible) (Gosport PO12) #1
Request: Android Mobile Phone (Gosport PO12) Hi, huge punt I know, but if anyone has an old android mobile phone that they no longer use, I would love to be able to have/borrow it for a few weeks. Mine was dropped and cracked the camera housing, leading to black dots all over pictures now. It's not dirt as I have tried cleaning the lense many times with alcohol. Big ask I know, but thanks in advance for both reading and any help anyone can offer!
Photo of Android Mobile Phone (Gosport PO12) #1
Request: Gaming / office chair (Gosport PO12) Withdrawn Looking for an office or gaming chair as mine broke just recently - thanks in advance!
Photo of Gaming / office chair (Gosport PO12) #1
Request: Office/Gaming Chair (Gosport PO12) Withdrawn Hi - I am looking for an office or gaming chair to replace my current one where the wheels have sadly split at the bottom so it is damaging my carpet. If anyone has one that is surplus to requirements I would really appreciate it, thanks!
Photo of Office/Gaming Chair (Gosport PO12) #1
Request: Powerline / TP Link plug sockets (Gosport PO12) Expired Looking for a pair of powerline / tp link or similar plug sockets where you can run internet over power cables. They plug in the wall with a network socket at each end. Thanks in advance!
Request: Speakers/soundbar (PC) (Gosport PO12) Expired Would anyone happen to have a set of speakers (or soundbar) that would be compatible with a pc? Any condition would be fine! Thanks in advance!
Request: HDMI cable (Gosport PO12) Expired Im looking for a HDMI to HDMI cable as mine just broke. Near PO12 area preferably. Thanks in advance.
Request: Clothes airer (Gosport PO12) Expired Our tumble dryer isnt working so I wondered if anyone had a spare clothes airer they didnt need anymore. Thanks in advance.
Request: Cutlery draw sorter (Gosport PO12) Expired We have just moved house and forgot to bring our cutlery draw sorter so wondered if anyone had one spare or that they didnt need anymore. Thanks in advance.
Request: Microwave (Gosport PO12) Expired We have just moved house and on plugging our microwave in, it isnt working so I wondered if anyone had one spare or that they are no longer using. Thanks in advance.
Free: Cracked Moto e13 mobile phone (Gosport PO12) Gifted Moto e13 moibile phone. Screen is very cracked but still works fine. Due to its age it is a little slow, but hopefully could help someone out.
Photo of free Cracked Moto e13 mobile phone (Gosport PO12) #1
Photo of free Cracked Moto e13 mobile phone (Gosport PO12) #2
Photo of free Cracked Moto e13 mobile phone (Gosport PO12) #3
+1