A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Size 5 in women's slippers (Raleigh)
But not the fuzzy kind thank you
Request:
table cloth (southwest raleigh)
Expired
hello im looking for a table cloth that would fit my rectangle table, thank you in advance
41d
Request:
Fidget toys (Raleigh)
Hi I'm looking for any kind of fidget toys thanks
41d
Request:
Slippers w size 5-ish (southwest raleigh)
Thank you
76d
Request:
Kneeling chair (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Thank you
104d
Request:
A few tapestry needles (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Hi I'm looking for large sewing needles, tapestry needles thank you
123d
Request:
Tablecloth/large cloth (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Thanks
154d
Request:
Carpenters glue (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Please and thank you
170d
Request:
Gardening soil (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Please and thank you
173d
Request:
Camping supplies (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Hi I'm looking for things like: 2 way radios, single walled canteen, camp cooking kit, water filter, sun hat, tools, fish hook and line, ect I already have a sleeping bag, tent and pad but anything else is Greatly appreciated!
192d
Request:
Green or yellow rocks (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Hi I'm looking for rocks: green or yellow
209d
Request:
Grabber tool (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Hello I'm looking for a grabber tool, I have trouble bending over

219d
Request:
Small pots (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Hi I'm looking for small pots such as these, thank you!

221d
Free:
Table (southwest raleigh)
Gifted
Works fine, a little dirty maybe

248d
Free:
Crates (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Plastic foldable crates, all fold except top one

252d
Request:
Roomba (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Hello I'm disabled and looking for a Roomba please and thank you
257d
Request:
Small pan (southwest raleigh)
Expired
I'm looking for a small pan thank you!
312d
Request:
Pasta bowl (southwest raleigh)
Expired
I'm looking for a pasta bowl thank you

312d
Request:
Trash! For art (southwest raleigh)
Expired
Hello I'm looking for trash (clean and non dangerous) we can use for our Raleigh mutual aid hub trash art night. We make art from trash! And we also accept art supplies (Come join us if u can) Here's some examples: Craft scrap old clothes lightbulbs(?) jars cans buttons bottles and caps fabrics suitcase cds magazines wheels soda tabs wine corks newspapers paper bags rope strings beads egg cartons cereal boxes anything cardbaord wire coat hanger paperclips Toys
335d
1y
Request:
colorful wigs (southwest raleigh)
Expired
hello im looking for colorful wigs and wig caps, thank you in advance! <3
1y
Request:
goggles (southwest raleigh)
Expired
hello im looking for goggles, like the kind you swim with or any kind of goggles really, thank you
1y
Request:
Scale (southwest raleigh)
Expired
hi im looking for a scale for weight measurement, thank you
1y